How President Trump’s First Budget Could Impact Affordable Housing
Monday, March 6 at 3pm EST
NLIHC and other leaders of the Campaign for Housing and Community Development Funding (CHCDF) invite you to join advocates from across the nation to learn more about the significant threats facing affordable housing and community development programs and how you can help protect these critical resources from severe funding cuts.
At the webinar, CHCDF will also launch its new report, "A Place to Call Home: The Case for Increased Federal Investments in Affordable Housing" and new tools to help support your advocacy, including factsheets, sample op-eds, and statewide data on the economic impact of HUD and USDA Rural Housing investments.
Elayne Weiss from NLIHC will moderate the event. Speakers include:
- Doug Rice, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Linda Couch, LeadingAge
- Ellen Lurie Hoffman, National Housing Trust
- Steve Berg, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Tess Hembree, National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Marion McFadden, Enterprise Community Partners
With more households struggling to make ends meet, we cannot afford funding cuts to the very programs that sustain our communities and help families thrive.