We invite Oklahoma Coalition for Affordable Housing (OCAH) members and non-members to help shape the content of the 2018 conferences by submitting session proposals and ideas or volunteering as a speaker. OCAH Housing conferences include in-depth presentations and discussions of the timeliest and most relevant industry information.
Proposals are now being adapted for the 2018 Housing Conference to be held on August 21-22 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Session ideas can be submitted for the 2018 Housing Conference. Please submit a session idea here.
Volunteer as a speaker. If you are interested in sharing your expertise on one or more topics, please complete this form. All applicants will be reviewed for their qualifications and will be notified of potential speaking opportunities if their expertise fits with the final program.
Overview of OCAH Call for Proposal Program Policies:
- For priority consideration, please submit a proposal no later than February 15, 2018;
- Final selections will be determined no later than April 2018;
- Proposals should not be considered approved until you have received confirmation from OCAH. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will contact only those whose sessions we have approved; please do not contact our offices for status updates;
- OCAH member and non-members may submit proposals, but member proposals will receive priority treatment;
- Presentations must be educational in nature; obvious self-promotion or advertising for specific companies, products/services or technologies will not be considered.
Overview of Volunteer Speaker Policies:
- Speakers (moderators and panelists) receive complimentary registration for the entire conference. Speakers do not receive compensation for travel or other expenses.
- The speaker shall recognize he/she is acting on behalf of OCAH as a trusted agent in professional relations and shall implement his/her responsibilities in the most competent manner while exercising good judgment and professional practice.
- The speaker agrees to maintain and enhance the dignity, status, competence and professional standards of OCAH.
For more information about submission guidelines or the 2018 Housing Conference, please contact us at email@example.com.