The Oklahoma State Historic Preservation Office has scheduled five workshops May 9-11 at the Oklahoma History Center in Oklahoma.
Each workshop is devoted to one of the OKSHPO’s federal preservation programs and is designed for preservation professionals, government agency representatives and citizens. All workshops are free and open to the public; however, SHPO requests that participants register by May 2. S pace is limited for all sessions and will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
- Certified Local Governments Program – From Inquiry to Application: How to Apply for Designation 10:30am to 12:00
- Section 106 and Determination of Eligibility for the National Register 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Working with the National Register of Historic Places 10:30am to 4:30pm
- Tax Incentives for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings 10:30am to 12:00pm
- The Secretary’s Standards for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings 1:30pm to 4:30pm
For more information or to register.