Plan.Build.House. Planning & Building a Better Oklahoma.
August 21-22, 2018
Embassy Suites Downtown Medical Center
The OCAH Member Only Early Bird Rate of $249 has been extended until Tuesday, June 5 at midnight! Don’t miss out on this exclusive savings for OCAH Members. You must be a member to take advantage of this special. Become a voting member today to get the Early Bird Rate. You can register for the conference and purchase your membership on the Conference Registration Website.
Conference Keynote Speaker: Matthew Desmond
WINNER OF THE 2017 PULITZER PRIZE FOR GENERAL NONFICTION – EVICTED
Opening Plenary Session
on Wednesday, August 22
Full Agenda coming soon. Tracks Include:
Day 1, August 21:
- Development: OHFA Required ADA & Accessibility Training
- Financing: National Housing Trust Fund, Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka & Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City – OKC Branch; CDFIs & NMTCs; Tax Credit 101.
- Homeownership: Sessions include Home Equity Conversion Mortgages & Reverse Mortgages; Native American Housing Resources; Oklahoma Housing Resources for Downpayment Assistance; Duty To Serve
- Property Management: Aging in Place; Income Averaging; International Property Management Code; Developing & Implementing a Smoke-Free Policy for Housing.
Day 2, August 22:
- Advanced LIHTC: Year 15 Exit Strategies; 2018 Required Changes to Operating & Partnership Agreements; Debt & Equity Panel; Casualty Losses and the Ability to Claim Tax Credits.
- Development: Workforce Development; Opportunity Zones; OHFA Rehab Standards; UPCS Training.
- Property Management: OHFA Required ADA & Accessibility Training
- Special Focus: Communications; OK Affordable Housing Act; Historic Tax Credits 101; Advocacy 101