Join us for an ADA & Fair Housing Class March 29th *You receive 3 OREC Fair Housing CE credits for the Class
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Section 504 & Federal Funding
- Changing accessibility regulations & how to incorporate those into design plans and construction
- Common barriers and mistakes that affect usability and accessibility
- City initiatives to incentivize Visitability
- Design and implementation issues from an architect perspective
- Common pitfalls and issues related to new construction, renovation and adaptive reuse
- Case Studies:
- Latest Department of Justice enforcement actions.
- Local, state and national findings, judgements.
- Regional convenience store design issue
David L. Boeck, AIA, NCARB, LEED, AP
Andrea N. Frymire, MRE, CCIM