Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s board of trustees approved five HOME Investment Partnerships Program grants at its July 20 meeting.
• Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc. will build two single-family rental homes in Cleveland County
• Native American Housing Services, Inc. will utilize their grant to build two new homes for homebuyers in Moore, Cleveland County
• KI BOIS Community Action Foundation, Inc. will purchase and rehabilitate one home for rent in Stigler, Haskell County
• Building New Foundations, Inc. will purchase and rehabilitate two homes for rent in Oklahoma County
• Deep Fork Community Action Foundation, Inc. will purchase and rehabilitate two homes for rent in McIntosh County
HOME encourages local governments and nonprofit housing organizations to build new homes, rehabilitate existing housing or make structural home repairs. HOME is designed to encourage partnerships to fund the construction and rehabilitation of affordable housing for low-income families, particularly in rural Oklahoma.