Job and Board of Director Openings
Members of the Oklahoma Coalition for Affordable Housing may post openings free. Nonmembers are invited to join the Coalition to benefit from this member only opportunity. Please click on the “Membership” tab.
Housing Development Allocation Analyst (3 positions available)
Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (OHFA), Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) is accepting applications for a Housing Development Allocation Analyst responsible for reviewing applications for funding projects and developments for all federal and state funding programs administered by the agency, including both a review of the financial viability of the proposed projects and developments, as well whether they meet all the federal and state rules and requirements for the appropriate programs.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Finance, Management, or Accounting; or eight years’ experience in underwriting, single family or multifamily housing and ensuring compliance with federal and state rules and regulations may be considered in lieu of a degree.
The beginning salary ranges from $44,757 to $56,851 annually, depending on education and experience. An application and resume are required for consideration. All applications and resumes will be accepted until this position has been filled. AA/EEO
Housing Development Compliance Specialist (2 positions available)
Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (OHFA)
Oklahoma City, OK
OHFA is accepting applications for a Housing Development Compliance Specialist responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations for the Housing Development program(s).
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (two years of relevant experience equals one year of college). Preference given to applicants with housing and/or property management experience.
The beginning salary ranges from $36,990 to $46,984 annually, depending on education and experience. An application and resume are required for consideration. All applications and resumes will be accepted until this position has been filled. AA/EEO
Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously. Requires ability to communicate effectively with residents, staff and other stakeholders.
The primary responsibility of this position is to providing administrative support for housing compliance, accounting and human resources. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting with initial certification/annual recertification of affordable housing tenants.
– Assisting with compliance operations and reporting requirements including entering data into required databases
– Entering requests on maintenance log and maintaining maintenance files
– Assisting with human resource/payroll functions including maintaining electronic records and employee files
– Assisting with new employee on-boarding
– Compiling bi-weekly timesheet data and submit to the payroll vendor for processing
– Reconciling monthly bank statements and Section 8 Housing Assistance Payments (HAP)
– Mailing accounts payable outgoing payments and file supporting documentation
– Mailing donor contribution receipts